All fees include HST.
Your session will include an assessment, treatment and self care.
Please bring shorts and sports top to each treatment.
Written reports $100 per hour.
Please ask us about purchasing a gift certificate for a friend or loved one! Gift certificates are transferable and have no expiry date.
We understand that you may need to cancel an appointment. Should you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, you must notify the clinic via phone or email at least 24 hours in advance. Late cancellations will be subject to a $25 charge, and no-shows will be billed for the full fee of the original booking. This includes gift certificates, which will be void. However, if you can't make it to your appointment, feel free to send a friend!
If you are unable to show up for your appointment on time, your treatment will still end at the originally scheduled time. Your full appointment will be billed for as scheduled.
Our clinic and associated practitioners, as health information custodians, work in accordance with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), Massage Therapy Act (MTA), and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
According to these laws, we are ethically and professionally bound to safeguard your private information. Our responsibilities include:
- Only collecting information relevant to your program of care
- Only sharing information with other health care providers with your informed, express consent
- Maintaining records and properly disposing of them in accordance with the aforementioned Acts
- Sharing relevant information with third party health care providers (other regulated health care providers under the RHPA) only where warranted and required for your care (i.e. in the event of a medical emergency)
- Gaining your express consent prior to sharing relevant information with third parties when warranted, or when required for legal reasons
When you give your consent to engage in massage therapy treatment, you are giving us consent to use your personal information for the purpose of providing health care. Other uses of your information require further express consent, as mentioned above. Your information will never be sold, nor shared with a third party without your express consent.
To review your full rights, please reference the aforementioned Acts. Some of your rights include:
- Access to your personal files
- Withdrawal or change in your consent
- Obtain copies of your files (if needed, please inquire about fees associated with this process)
If you have further questions regarding our privacy policies at Capital Massage Therapy, please do not hesitate to contact us.